Exiting the main screen

Brian C Hayes

Jul 5, 2012
Hi Guys,

I play this in portrait mode on a 32inch .... on the main screen the sides are chopped off somewhat, no big deal, but I cannot seem to exit from this screen ? is there a button ? the back screen button does not work here

cheers

N

netizen

Backspace if you're keymapping, or the B button if you're using an XBox type controller setting are the default

You can map keys in the options, help> controller or keyboard/mouse. There's settings for both sets of mapping types

Brian C Hayes

Jul 5, 2012
backspace works everywere else in the game till I get to the main menu and then nothing .... at the moment I am having to alt tab ... the alt tab delted to task manager to close it

N

netizen

Can you see the season 1/2, my tables etc buttons?
There is an exit button down and to the left of all of that.
Using arrow keys/D-Pad press down twice from my tables, then left once to get to exit. Then press the A button or Enter and you should be good to go.

priested

Nov 7, 2013
Hate to hijack this thread but since your question has been answered, anytime someone mentions portrait mode, I have to ask. How are you playing? There is no portrait mode and from your post it sounds like you are playing with normal window mode stretching part of the frame off screen. If so, how is the quality of your display? I am playing this way as well and I have aliasing and general pixelation. I'm sure it can look better. What are your Nvidia settings?

Oh, and thanks for asking this. I was quitting the same way as you. Glad there is a better way.

Brian C Hayes

Jul 5, 2012
I have it running on a 32 inch plazma running my Win8 machine in potrait mode ..... it looks and plays spectacularly ... My PC is reansoablly powerful ... have it running Hyperspin etc smoothly ... for me It really looks and plays incredablly well, sits right next to my real The Shadow Pinball ... which is not getting a look in at the moment ; )

Brian C Hayes

Jul 5, 2012
Oh and I dont have post processing on ... that totally slows everything down ... other than that .. this PC build is utterly brilliant ... will keep me happy till I build a VPin again

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.