Request 2nd Monitor/Movable DMD

Larry

Jul 4, 2013
Whenever someone gets some extra time *lol* might it be possible to add the option of moving the DMD around? I'd personally like to put it on my second monitor which is happily scrolling through backglass desktop images :)

I know there's still a lot of heavy lifting, but with the portrait mode rolling out, it seems the next logical step without a ton of "back to square one".

Thanks either way, not a biggie!

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I'd really like to be able to move the DMD too. I'm legally blind in my left eye, so it'd be way better for me if I could move the DMD to the right side, or better yet to my second monitor.

priested

Nov 7, 2013
Mike confirmed that moving the DMD to a second display would be a part of the "cabinet" options added later. However, He did not mention moving it on the same screen. I too would like this ability so +1 from me as well.

Larry

Jul 4, 2013
Mike confirmed that moving the DMD to a second display would be a part of the "cabinet" options added later....

Oh Poo!

Oh well, I tried a search because I figured this wasn't a new idea, but failed..Thanx for the info, guess that pushes me over the edge of "needing" the cabinet features :)

LMA

Jun 14, 2013
Cabinet modes will they be a free update or DLC? I'm thinking if not free it should be available on pro versions.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.