Request Backglass view

dwells9

Apr 19, 2013
I was just wondering if a backglass view could be added. The artwork of the backglass is part of the nostalgia of pinball. I'm sure others will agree. Maybe a button to view the backglass, or even better would be to automatically show the backglass after each ball. I'm sure it would add to the already incredible artwork of the table itself.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Hi. First of all, welcome to the forum. Congrats on your first post.

Now to be a downer. The last thing I want is to have a button that could accidentally be hit while playing and have the camera move away from the playfield. Also, it would get very annoying for the camera to pan up and down after every ball. It might be ok once or twice, but for life of the game? No.

The place for a backglass showcase should be in the menu, which FS almost does.

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
I like the idea of having an option to put the backglass on a separate screen for anyone with multiple displays and the hardware to take advantage of it. Something along the lines of how Future Pinball can be set up to work. But then, we are getting closer to talking about cabinet mode, or at least heading that direction.

Gozer

Jun 10, 2013
The pro menus have a "free" camera mode. You can look at the backglass with that.

I'd be nice if the free camera mode was a bit more..... free. I'd like to be able to look at shots at an angle or move the camera through loops or turn the camera around to look down the playfield or look at the side art on the cabinet.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts