PC - Request Friend leaderboards?

Ultimetalhead

Jun 13, 2012
Integration with the Steam friends list would be sweet. Friend leaderboards always provide more entertainment since they usually provide more achievable goals to shoot for rather than the monster scores from the 8 hour marathon games.

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
Integration with the Steam friends list would be sweet. Friend leaderboards always provide more entertainment since they usually provide more achievable goals to shoot for rather than the monster scores from the 8 hour marathon games.

DiSJpqV.gif

Not to mention that there are a bunch of clearly hacked scores on the boards for some tables. Friends leaderboards or bust.

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
Damn HACKERS...unskilled losers who can't get a decent score on there own! Hope FS can ban them for hacking like other platforms can. Don't want hackers wining tournament prizes as a cheat!

Ben Thebear

Feb 22, 2012
Add friends?

Is there a way to add friends on the PC leaderboards? I cannot figure out a way to do this and really want to be able to view my friends' scores.

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
A Steam friend's list is a start, but I'd like to see tournaments with no extra balls allowed and/or with time limits imposed. Maybe we could start a little friendly tournament from these forums? I'm open to any suggestions as to how this could be done.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.