Surface Pro 2 Question

Munky

Apr 28, 2013
Is anyone running TPA on a Surface Pro 2? I am considering getting one, but want to be able to play TPA.

Deltaechoe

Aug 30, 2013
You will be able to run TPA on a surface pro 2 but I have reservations about the intel 4600 integrated GPU solution. The problem is that that particular chip seems to run at about half (worst case) to 5/6 (best case) the performance of a Radeon 7750 and even a bit worse when comparing to a GeForce gt 640. I seem to remember some members on the forum having trouble with a GTX 650 which is a step up from the 640. However this is all theoretical and in practice it could be just fine, but don't be disappointed if the integrated GPU struggles to run TPA.

Munky

Apr 28, 2013
Next time I go to Fry's I may just set my phone as a hotspot and download it on their display model and give it a try.

KingNeptune

Feb 8, 2013
There is no touch support yet in the Steam version, so you'll need an external controller (KB, Mouse or Xbox360 controller)
It plays acceptably well on my Samsung Series 7 Tablet and a Bluetooth keyboard (ball reflections/antialiasing/post processing off).

Munky

Apr 28, 2013
Not worried about touch support on it yet. Haven't purchased any tables on PC yet, as I already have two platforms to buy for. (iPad & Android). I am wanting to get a new, non-iOS tablet and just weighing my options at this point.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts