PS Vita - Bug Tilt-Option Not Unlocking

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
I just finished off my last wizard goal on RBION and noticed that I did not get the usual wizard goals complete popup after the game. I checked the settings and noticed that the Tilt option still displays LOCKED even though I have completed all of the goals. I then checked the rest of the tables and noticed that ToTAN also shows locked even though I have completed all of the wizard goals on it too. If needed I can take video and show that the goals are completed and the tilt is still locked, but I would rather you just believe me. All of the PSN Trophies unlocked just fine for all of the tables. Is there anything I can do to help make sure that this bug gets fixed? Thanks.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Sorry to be badgering on this, but it has been a week and I haven't even got a reply that acknowledges this as a problem. Is this being looked into and is there anything I can do to help?

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
The only table I completed the wizard goals on is Black Hole, and now I do have the option to turn tilt on or off.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Delete the app, reinstall and clear the goals again? (Don't know if you consider this a pain, personally I don't mind redoing the goals now and again). You will lose your local highscore though with this method.

Peter NYC

Apr 17, 2012
I have several tables completed including RBION on the Vita and my tilt options are unlocked on all original tables.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.