I supported TZ Kickstarter, will I get a discount on a season pack?

Dan

Feb 28, 2012
Hi all
Anybody knows? Will I have to pay the full price of a season pack if I already have TZ via the Kickstarter?

hammr25

Oct 4, 2012
Yes, you'll have to pay full price. Unless you gave them an insane amount of money I'm not sure why you'd expect anything besides getting the table on the platform of your choice.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
You do get credit though - email Farsight support about it and give them your kickstarter username so they can look it up.

I think it's good for one table pack or something.

Dan

Feb 28, 2012
You do get credit though - email Farsight support about it and give them your kickstarter username so they can look it up.

I think it's good for one table pack or something.

Sounds interesting, think I'll do that.

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
are you sure this is possible? I thought it was only for people who had bought Season 2 tables before Season passes were announced. For me that means that I get credit for table packs 11-13.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
I might be misunderstanding. For someone like me who supported the Kickstarter, I obviously the kind of person who will buy all the Season passes, so therefore how would I use a table pack credit? Maybe it can be used for a discount?

Roo

Jul 5, 2013
I might be misunderstanding. For someone like me who supported the Kickstarter, I obviously the kind of person who will buy all the Season passes, so therefore how would I use a table pack credit? Maybe it can be used for a discount?

If you backed a table via Kickstarter and selected PC as your platform in the survey, you should get that table for free once you log into your Farsight account in the Steam version of the game. It worked for me. If you've done all that and not gotten your table, email Farsight.

That aside, I think the OP was trying to get at getting a discount on a season pass, seeing as a table they got for free is part of the season. I don't think Farsight is obligated to do anything like that. Plus, even if you account for the prices of the Kickstarted tables, I think the season pass is still a deal over buying them all individually.

Plus I think most people who did the Kickstarters are just glad to see the tables get made.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
If you backed a table via Kickstarter and selected PC as your platform in the survey, you should get that table for free once you log into your Farsight account in the Steam version of the game. It worked for me. If you've done all that and not gotten your table, email Farsight.

That aside, I think the OP was trying to get at getting a discount on a season pass, seeing as a table they got for free is part of the season. I don't think Farsight is obligated to do anything like that. Plus, even if you account for the prices of the Kickstarted tables, I think the season pass is still a deal over buying them all individually.

Plus I think most people who did the Kickstarters are just glad to see the tables get made.

Thanks for the reply Roo and sorry I didn't make my post very clear. I got the table I backed free but I was thinking about a discount on the season passes. But come to think about it I am not too fussed, as the reason I supported the Kickstarter was to get the table made like you said, plus I had beta access which was great. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts