What are some good Pinball/Arcade themed gift ideas for the holidays?

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
I was asked to come up with some ideas for my girlfriend to get me for Xmas, so besides TPA, what would be some good things ask for? Actual tables are kinda outta the question for me :)
But I was thinking about some parts to build a desktop pinball controller. Maybe get that digital plunger from Virtuapin? What do you think?

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
Ebay is a good idea, I should check there just to window shop. A backglass would be cool, maybe some marquees?

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Pinball or arcade Christmas ornaments are cool, too. We have a couple - Galaga and Pac-Man - and they're a big hit every year on the Christmas tree. They look like mini cabinets and play the game's theme song when a button is pressed.

There's, of course, several books and documentaries on pinball & arcades that would be good.

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
Pinball or arcade Christmas ornaments are cool, too. We have a couple - Galaga and Pac-Man - and they're a big hit every year on the Christmas tree. They look like mini cabinets and play the game's theme song when a button is pressed.

There's, of course, several books and documentaries on pinball & arcades that would be good.

I actually wanted those, but now they're kinda expensive being a few years old. I wish Hallmark would do some new ones, I think a Donkey Kong would be a big hit.

mystman12

Apr 21, 2013
Flyers are pretty good gifts. Last year I got a Twilight Zone flyer and a Funhouse flyer, and this year I'm asking for a White Water flyer. I put the TZ flyer above my dresser and it looks awesome!

Last edited:

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
Thanks for the suggestions guys! I am currently trying to find some Pinball T-shirts I like, no luck so far. I'd really like one with just the Williams logo on it, and a decent BK2K themed shirt. I saw a BK2K on cafepress, not sure if it's what I had in mind. I realize the keyfobs you can find on ebay are for the coin box on the actual machines, but are they too big for car keys? I'd really like to get a BK2K themed gift as it's my favorite table but I dunno what else is out there.

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
Does anyone make a pinball calendar? Would love to see one that spotlights a different table for each month. I traditionally get a calendar each Christmas so I'd love one, but haven't seen any in my travels.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.