Question relating to Steam Window Size/Position?

priested

Nov 7, 2013
Before portrait mode was released, I simulated portrait using windowed mode. I did this by expanding the window so that the playfield covered the whole display in portrait view. To get this to work, part of the window overlapped my 2nd monitor. Needless to say, I no longer need to do this and now simply use portrait mode.

My problem is that now no matter which view I select (window, full screen window or full screen), I cannot use the portion of the 2nd display where the overlap was. In Full Screen the overlap displays solid white. In the 2 window modes the display is stretched and overlapped as before. I cannot seem to make Steam forget the old window size/position I was using. If I resize the window, the next time I start the game, it goes back to stretched/overlapped.

I have googled and tried every possible solution I found to include deleting both the game and Steam itself. No dice. Does anyone know where Steam stores the window size/position data? Is there any way to reset this data?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts