Age of pinball

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
I just saw age of pinball, a pinball game with 13 free pins.

Got to check that, and it seems another zaccaria app. I have no idea if these pins are already out in other zaccaria apps.

But i thaught some of you like to know, some fun pins in there.

--

Can someone summ up which zaccaria pinball apps are now available on ios? Cause i lost the plot.

How many unique zaccaria pins can be played on ios?

Ok, now goto the appstore and grap those 13 free tables.

(I have been out a while, so if this is old news, i opiligise. Got my air back now, normal service restord, lol)

Last edited:

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
Age Of Pinballs is from 2011. It has nothing to do with Zaccaria Pinball, many of the tables are derived(loosely) form other manufacturer's designs with new artwork added. There is a thread somewhere on this forum where some of the doppelgangers are listed.

But it's still a a nice app.

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
Aha, ok. 2011.... Hahaha, ;-).

I was so close to be the first to see a new pin app, lol.

Ah well, if you dont have this one yet, grap it now, cause the 13 pins are free atm and not sure if this is always.

Thanks for clearing this up triple.

night

May 18, 2012
They should update the physics engine and bring it on the same level as Zaccaria with all the adjustment sliders, bells and whistles. Perhaps this is something they're working on behind the screens.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
They should update the physics engine and bring it on the same level as Zaccaria with all the adjustment sliders, bells and whistles. Perhaps this is something they're working on behind the screens.
it would be nice of they would just patch the you cant enter your name for local high scores. At the end of a game you just hang there and have to close the APP and restart. They have age of pinball, age of pinball pro, art of pinball, and a nice gem called dream pinball that need bug fixes that came way back in iOS 6.x.x and got worse with iOS 7.x.x . Also dream pinball uses some old defunct platform for leader boards so when you install the APP and first run it dont bother enabling it as the server does not exist.

Pavig

Oct 29, 2013

You might find the tables would need serious adjustment to work properly under a different physics engine. Moving physics under the hood of a game can be a major undertaking. I know from experience. It would certainly require quite a bit of tuning of table characteristics.

night

May 18, 2012
Looks like AoP has been updated. (But it's not available yet)

From their FB page:
- FIXED name entry issue on iOS7

- UPDATED physics engine

- ADDED Art of Pinball table pack #2 with 3 new tables - Beast Master, Fire Fighter and Voyager

- FIXED Game Center support

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
From their FB page:
- FIXED name entry issue on iOS7

- UPDATED physics engine

- ADDED Art of Pinball table pack #2 with 3 new tables - Beast Master, Fire Fighter and Voyager

- FIXED Game Center support
my ipad will update automaticly once its available. hopefully they patch all the old APPS.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts