Request Multiplayer mode, shared screen, spectator functionality

ArchAngel

Nov 10, 2013
One feature I would really like, now that TPA is on Steam, is to be able to play multiplayer on separate computers.

Friends' high scores "is a vital part of the game's longevity" as someone said, and adding the dimension of being able to play together at the same time would really make this a great pinball experience. Imagine the awesome pinball events one could set up with friends via Steam (and Skype, TeamSpeak or the likes, if you will), being able to spectate each other's games, talking about game-play and listening to the players' reactions, while waiting for your turn.

In addition with multiplayer functionality, it would be cool to have in-game tournament modes where many friends could play simultaneously on different tables and spectators could view players' progress on each table in real-time.

Good job so far with the PC port and I am really looking forward for new and exciting patches!

Exo

Nov 10, 2013
A head-to-head mode is already planned but having your own tournaments with friends sounds like a great idea to add to multiplayer as well as the spectator mode :)
I really like your ideas and hope they'll get implemented soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.