Portrait Mode-DMD blocking upper playfield of some tables

seattlemark

Jan 8, 2013
I really like the Portrait mode with TPA on the PC. But I am finding that on some (but not all tables), when the DMD is turned on it blocks the view of some of the fun stuff on the upper portion of the table playfield.

For example on Monster Bash, none of the Camera Views I can find allows me to see the upper part of the Bride of Frakenstein (and her bouncing head) when the DMD is turned on. In fact I did not know that her head was bouncing off and on until I accidentally tapped the "Y" button on my controller (which removed the DMD).

On the other hand, this is not a problem, with Medieval Madness as the DMD is above the table playfield.

I hope that that FarSight provides additional views (on tables like Monster Bash), so that this is no longer a problem. (As not everyone is going to have a Cabinet with multiple monitors.)

Or is there a workaround I haven't found to resolve this now?

Last edited:

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Yea several tables have this issue, like Big Shot and Central Park. It's been reported in the bug thread. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next update.

Brian C Hayes

Jul 5, 2012
I,m playing these tables on a 32 inch on potrait mode and for the most part, most of the tables play perfectly in the fact that there is one view which will show everything, there are a few tables though which no matter which view you pick, the drainlanes are not visable ... I think Funhouse is one

N

netizen

I,m playing these tables on a 32 inch on potrait mode and for the most part, most of the tables play perfectly in the fact that there is one view which will show everything, there are a few tables though which no matter which view you pick, the drainlanes are not visable ... I think Funhouse is one

Gorgar is another

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts