The Humble Weekly Sale: Zen Studios

Pinhead

Feb 29, 2012
More than 20 dynamic pinball tables. The Humble Weekly Sale features a new deal every Thursday. Be sure to jump on this amazing offer before it’s gone! This week, pay what you want for the Pinball FX2 - Core Pack, Pinball FX2 - Zen Classics Pack, Pinball FX2 - Earth Defense Table, Pinball FX2 - Paranormal Table, Pinball FX2 - Epic Quest Table! If you pay $6 or more, you'll also receive Pinball FX2 - Marvel Pinball Avengers Chronicles Pack, Pinball FX2 - Star Wars Pack and Pinball FX2 - Marvel Pinball Pack!

Play on Steam. Your purchase will get you eight ricocheting pinball packs on Steam for Windows.* Full system requirements for the games can be found here.

*Please note that this bundle requires you to redeem on your Steam account.

Pay what you want. If you bought all of these games separately, they'd cost you more than $50, but we're letting you name your price!

Support vital charities. Choose how your purchase is divided: between the developer, Zen Studios, and/or two charities, Watsi and American Red Cross. And if you like this promotion, a tip to Humble Bundle would be greatly appreciated!

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Humble Bundle Weekly Sale

Zen is this weeks (at the time of posting) Humble Bundle weekly sale (for Windows on Steam DRM platform);

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Choose what you pay:
Pinball FX2 - Core Pack
Game box Pinball FX2 - Classic Pack
Game box Pinball FX2 - Earth Defense Table
Game box Pinball FX2 - Paranormal Table
Game box Pinball FX2 - Epic Quest Table

Pay $6 or more to unlock three more games!
Game boxlock icon Pinball FX2 - Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles Pack
Game boxlock icon Pinball FX2 - Star Wars Pack
Game boxlock icon Pinball FX2 - Marvel Pinball Original Pack

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Zen is this weeks (at the time of posting) Humble Bundle weekly sale (for Windows on Steam DRM platform);

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Choose what you pay:
Pinball FX2 - Core Pack
Game box Pinball FX2 - Classic Pack
Game box Pinball FX2 - Earth Defense Table
Game box Pinball FX2 - Paranormal Table
Game box Pinball FX2 - Epic Quest Table

Pay $6 or more to unlock three more games!
Game boxlock icon Pinball FX2 - Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles Pack
Game boxlock icon Pinball FX2 - Star Wars Pack
Game boxlock icon Pinball FX2 - Marvel Pinball Original Pack

What is surprising is the speed at which that counter goes up. Pinball is more popular than we try think.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
it's pretty good, for around £3 I could get all the Zen tables AND donate to typhoon haiyan appeal.

I'm half tempted to donate more tbh, that's so cheap I kinda feel bad about how little I'm paying.

Alex Atkin UK

Sep 26, 2012
I paid $7, but then I also bought all their tables until Star Wars on Xbox 360, then on PS3, the base pack on 3DS (they did a real good job on that port but the resolution makes it kinda awkward to play). So I don't feel guilty for under-paying.

Its just awesome to get a backup of so many of my console games on PC thanks to Humble Bundles.

Now if only I could get all the Pinball Arcade tables for a similar deal seeing as I have them all on PS3 and will be upgrading them to PS4.

Alex Atkin UK

Sep 26, 2012
Now if I could only play more than 31 of my 149 Steam games on Linux. I mean sure, a lot of those CAN be run in WINE, but its a hassle as its got a nasty habit of mucking up the desktop.

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
I grabbed all of them! Was waiting for this bundle to show up. Of course my true love are the real tables like on TPA but now I can give PBFX2 a fair shake also.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
My boss gifted this to me for solving a difficult issue with a new update of our software. I'm going to enjoy them as I've not tried a lot of these.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
That was an easy button click!

I hadn't purchased ANY on Steam yet, so bargain central. Now crossing my fingers that they'll add more near the end of the week like the last bundle I bought did.

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
That was an easy button click!

I hadn't purchased ANY on Steam yet, so bargain central. Now crossing my fingers that they'll add more near the end of the week like the last bundle I bought did.

Do they add incentives on the weekly sales? That would be cool. I figured that was just for the main humble bundles though.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Do they add incentives on the weekly sales? That would be cool. I figured that was just for the main humble bundles though.

I'm honestly not sure if it's a normal thing for them to do, as I've only been aware of the bundle for a few months now, with only one purchase. The bundle I did purchase was when EA was doing it, and yes, they added 3 more games mid week.

Deathtank

Nov 13, 2013
Thank you! I woulda missed this if you didnt post this here.

I had bought some tables for my Nexus 7, but now I bought them for my pc, and Im enjoying them.

Thanks again!

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
I bought it even if I'm never going to play them.
Or, I would play them, but it's another "Steam only" deal. It's really sad that Humble Bundle has gone so far from their initial concept of DRM free games, but I still like to support pinball games in general, even if I'm not much for supporting Valve.

I'd consider finding a cracked copy, but I think that's still illegal even if you've bought the game.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Worth pointing out that it's not ALL of Zen's tables. I don't know which tables are on PC yet and which aren't, but the likes of the most recent Star Wars pack and a good seven Marvel tables are missing, alongside PvZ and possibly a few other original tables..

joseph5185

Nov 8, 2013
Already over 40,000 copies.. very nice!

I'll have to pick these up just to support charity and take advantage even if my heart is with TPA..

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts