Table Of The Month Question

Munky

Apr 28, 2013
I don't remember seeing this addressed, but I could be having a brain fart....but do we not get the table of the month to play for free on PC?

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
"Table of the Month : Every month, a select table will be available for unlimited FREE play (sponsored by Pinball Magazine) until the next Table Add-On Pack is released. The Table of the Month is available on Android, iOS and Mac only."

Rayman1103

Jul 20, 2012
Is there a reason why TPA on PC can't receive the Table of the Month? I'm sure it should be possible, especially if Mac has it.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
Is there a reason why TPA on PC can't receive the Table of the Month? I'm sure it should be possible, especially if Mac has it.

(sponsored by Pinball Magazine)

may be more interesting question is: why some people ask to give some stuff for free to them instead of simply buying it.

Last edited:

Rayman1103

Jul 20, 2012
(sponsored by Pinball Magazine)

may be more interesting question is: why some people ask to give some stuff for free to them instead of simply buying it.

Well it just seemed odd that the PC version doesn't receive the Table of the Month is all I'm saying. I've already purchased all Pro tables on the PS3, and will eventually on the PC as well.

N

netizen

Well it just seemed odd that the PC version doesn't receive the Table of the Month is all I'm saying. I've already purchased all Pro tables on the PS3, and will eventually on the PC as well.

Neither iOS nor Android started with a Free table initially, players had to buy their way into the game. OSX comes with the core pack tables but a $10 price tag, and later a $0.99 version was introduced for iOS that included TOTAN.

Whereas on PC the Pro Mode of TOTAN was included for free from the jump. That is a significant savings already for PC gamers compared to the amount invested by mobile players who were early adopters.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Neither iOS nor Android started with a Free table initially, players had to buy their way into the game. OSX comes with the core pack tables but a $10 price tag, and later a $0.99 version was introduced for iOS that included TOTAN.

Whereas on PC the Pro Mode of TOTAN was included for free from the jump. That is a significant savings already for PC gamers compared to the amount invested by mobile players who were early adopters.

Early adopters and adopters of a second platform, then a third platform then a fourth platform :)

Point is that the table of the month is not free, it's ad suppoted for free play by Pinball Magazine and they only sponsored it for free play on the mobile platforms.

That's it, that's all. XBOX and PS3 never got a table of the month either.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
I don't mind if we get a free table or not.

But here is a Facebook comment for you:

"The Pinball Arcade:

Steam had no classification that fit our sales model 100%, listing us as free-to-play was their idea, we do realize that most free-to-play games are entirely free with the ability to spend money to speed up the process of unlocking things, however that is not how our game works. You do get a table for 100% free, and you get an additional free table to play every month, sorry for the confusion but not all games are always going to meet the most common criteria for "free-to-play""

https://www.facebook.com/pinballarcade/posts/651103251577405?comment_id=6966675&reply_comment_id=6967063&total_comments=12

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.