Bug Kindle Fire Version 1.20.0 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This thread is for posting bugs for Kindle Fire version 1.20.0 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
Device/OS: 2nd generation Kindle Fire

Bug Description:Season 2 packs are priced wrong.

Steps To Reproduce:Try to buy either season 2 pack.

Frequency:100%

Additional Comments:Both season 2 packs were supposedly discounted $10 but these prices are not reflected on Amazon.

Edit: Appears to be fixed.

Last edited:

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
It looks like they never approved the package changes, let me open a ticket with them and get that fixed.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
I went ahead and re-submitted too, let me know if this works, hopefully later today it will propagate.

warsaw303

Jun 8, 2012
Device/OS:1st gen Kindle Fire

Bug Description: TPA icon in home screen "Carousel" is a blank gray tile, not TPA icon.

Steps To Reproduce: Start up TPA. Any program you start places its icon in the "Carousel".

Frequency: Always

Additional Comments: Not sure if my 1st gen Kindle is getting old, or if this new version of TPA screws something up, but after starting up TPA and exiting the Kindle Fire home screen is VERY sluggish. Restarting the Kindle fixes the problem until TPA is started again.

warsaw303

Jun 8, 2012
Fair enough. Curious if this is something specific to my 1st-gen Kindle Fire getting a little long in the tooth, or across all the Fires?

Larry

Jul 4, 2013
Fair enough. Curious if this is something specific to my 1st-gen Kindle Fire getting a little long in the tooth, or across all the Fires?

Unable to reproduce
My icon looks ok in carousel
Exit behavior normal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts