Cirqus Voltiare/Funhouse DLC out!

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
New DMD looks more realistic but I agree with Kevlar in that it needs brightening up. Playing on an ipod touch 4g.

emb531

Mar 22, 2012
This update is by far the best version. Everything looks better/cleaner on my 4S. Voltaire is for sure kind of floaty but looks amazing, but Funhouse is perfect. Lighting on MM has been changed, Super Skill Shot works as well now and there is a button for troll bombs, and castle looks way different. Flippers still seem a bit too far apart though. Screenshots below. Ball diverter on Ripley's is now present as well.

http://i.imgur.com/v2EJE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/E8o0M.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/228YT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/5i6uA.jpg

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Really loving the update but one thing I've noticed is inconsistant camera options/angles. I like low ( 3 on last version ) scrolling, 4 is now the lowest but on funhouse its lower than the other tables, too low even for me so I use 1 on that table which is the next lowest. Also scrolling is now almost non existant, on funhouse the camera just moves up and down vertically but doesn't travel up the table, on voltaire the camera only just starts to move when the ball is at the very top of the table. Voltaire has a built in DM display which is on all the time, if you leave the hud on you then have 2 huds which is annoying so you have to turn hud off in the menu to lose the overlayed hud, hower this option doesn't save so moving to another table and back again the hud is back on. Overall a very nice update though, really encouraging to see changes being made to old tables too, for instance the lighting which seems to have been altered the most on MM.

emb531

Mar 22, 2012
Voltaire is incredible...just scored 58 million and almost joined the CIRQUS but missed the last shot R and drained the ball :mad:. But it didn't register the standard Complete the Acrobats Marvel goal which is needed to start the join the CIRQUS...weird.

djwille

Apr 2, 2012
Yes, i'm very happy now with these two new tables. I have it also on my android but oooo man it looks amazing on the ipad 3.
Now i'm waiting for the PS3 and PSVITA version. I love the CIRQUS table. Good grafics and it plays fantastic!

Keep up the good work Farsight.

night

May 18, 2012
The new tables are eyecandies and play wonderfull. I have comments for the makers: remove the HUD from Cirques Voltaire, thr table has it's own! The remove HUD option is not memorized.. Please update the graphics on the Black Hole table, it really needs an update and is out of contrast with the rest. Please remove that horrible blue planet carpet underneath the pinball tables and replace it with a monogromatic (wooden) floor. It is distracting as the tables are so colorfull of themselves.
Compliments!

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
The new tables are eyecandies and play wonderfull. I have comments for the makers: remove the HUD from Cirques Voltaire, thr table has it's own! The remove HUD option is not memorized.. Please update the graphics on the Black Hole table, it really needs an update and is out of contrast with the rest. Please remove that horrible blue planet carpet underneath the pinball tables and replace it with a monogromatic (wooden) floor. It is distracting as the tables are so colorfull of themselves.
Compliments!

There is an option for that. I just turned the HUD off for that table.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
There is an option for that. I just turned the HUD off for that table.

Yes, he knows that. He mentions that the "remove HUD option" is not memorized. And that's the problem. Sure you can turn it off, but you have to turn it off EVERYTIME. Even after your game naturally ends and you hit start again, the HUD is back. Especially infuriating on a table that doesn't need one in the first place.

gsxrboy

Feb 21, 2012
Did anyone notice the Cirqus Voltaire table "Table of the month" logo has Bally on it when ipdb.org suggests its a Midway/Williams :)

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Did anyone notice the Cirqus Voltaire table "Table of the month" logo has Bally on it when ipdb.org suggests its a Midway/Williams :)

Bally is the trade name for Midway, but did anyone notice the flippers on Cirqus Voltaire are the Williams flippers with the "W" logo on them when they should look the same as the flippers on Theatre of Magic which is a Bally table as well? :)

Members online

Members online