iOS - Bug iOS VER 1.1.1 Bugs

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Got one already! In Cirqus Voltaire, as I activated Juggler Multiball, the camera pulled back to the plunger cam and stayed there. The balls launched but the left flipper wasn't working (because that's what it does during plunger cam) and I couldn't see the playfield from that far back.

Oh, also... that's a major canyon between the flippers in MM.

Last edited:

emb531

Mar 22, 2012
When locking balls in CV, the ball doesn't fully slide all the way to the end of the holder, and gets stuck on the ramp. I'll post a screenshot in a bit.

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
I was playing Cirqus Voltaire and I had already locked one ball when the announcer stated "ball two locked, one more for multiball!". Thing is I didn't lock a second ball. I was in Frenzy and one ball had just drained when this happened.

Also the artwork on the side of the back boxes (various tables) is still backwards.

Medieval Madness
1. The flipper gap is still there.
2. The four flashers at the back of the table still do not work.

Iphone 4 version 5.1.1

Last edited:

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
The rubbers are wrong for MM too. Farsight, this is what it's supposed to look like. Nudging has more options, but it still doesn't work right. Please test the nudging to make sure the touch nudging works whenever the screen is touched. Right now, I sometimes have to nudge left to nudge right and vice versa. It needs to be able to activate at all times and be consistent. Maybe take a look to see how it's done in other pinball games?

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
1. Back pinbot value lights on Pinbot still arnt working.
2. MM lights to dark.
3. Playfield lights on MM still not centered & aligned correctly.
4. CV doesnt remember if you had the HUD off. (Maybe should be off by default.)
5. Strange noise when the Ringmaster raises for the first time.
6. 10 Million light on Pinbot still says Billion.
7. Typo on Ripleys apron. (2 For's)
8. Sometimes get 2 balls in the plunger lane when starting CV.
9. During highwire multiball in CV, the camera zoomed out and couldnt use the flippers.
10. Camera in Funhouse sometimes zooms even when locked when ball goes right of the bumpers.

Last edited:

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I had an issue on CV where where, after I lost ball one, the game thought it was ball 3 and went to the match display and ended the game. Happened twice. I did reset my ipod touch 4g running the latest update and haven't had the issue since.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Pretty major Black Hole bug: The camera doesn't zoom out from the lower playfield when you drain a ball with the gate open.....:(

LurkerCreep

Apr 26, 2012
After playing Black Hole for awhile, I've learned a bit more about the new camera bug. If I lock a ball on the lower play area, the camera returns to the upper play area, gate open and gate closed. As long as I keep a ball locked on the lower play area, the camera continues to work properly when leaving the lower play area, gate open and gate closed. Though, without a ball locked on the lower table, the camera remains zoomed in upon draining from the lower play area, gate open and gate closed.

Last edited:

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
Pretty major Black Hole bug: The camera doesn't zoom out from the lower playfield when you drain a ball with the gate open.....:(

Let me get this straight. Cirqus Voltaire and Funhouse just came out so you decided it would be cool to play some Black Hole.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Let me get this straight. Cirqus Voltaire and Funhouse just came out so you decided it would be cool to play some Black Hole.

Heh, I actually saw the bug mentioned on Facebook first......but I do like to test all the tables when a new update comes out, and Black Hole is the table I've played the most out of any table so far.

David Smith

Feb 28, 2012
On MM the Jackpot light on the Catapult shot isn't working (never lights). Same goes for the Super Jets light and the three flashers behind the castle, but they didn't work in the last version either.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
On MM the Jackpot light on the Catapult shot isn't working (never lights). Same goes for the Super Jets light and the three flashers behind the castle, but they didn't work in the last version either.

I guess this is the price of realism, a few new bulbs needed every now and then :D

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
Anyone else sometimes get 2 balls in the plunger lane when starting CV? I also have alot of balls get lost from time to time on this table...

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
With Funhouse it plays the sinister "funhouse closing music" at the same time as the regular theme. It sounds like a really crap dj playing two songs out of sync.

I could be wrong but I think when it plays other short music (like the chimes) the main music is meant to cut out, which doesn't happen.

Sometimes the background music goes really quiet for a while as well.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.