Dear F.S. can this be fixed

Jan 6, 2013
On tables like scarred stiff Dr. Dude White water and a few others i have been getting very slow frame rate where i just dont want to play them can you please fix them thank you

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Possibly in the famed "super patch. " This is what I'm hoping for any way. There are a number of tables with issues.

Jan 6, 2013
Possibly in the famed "super patch. " This is what I'm hoping for any way. There are a number of tables with issues.

Thanks for responding.Yes i find that some tables are just unplayable the frame rate is just way to slow on some tables.When do they expect this super patch to be released?I hope soon thanks

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
I wouldn't hold your breath. The game has been out for the Vita for over a year and a half now and it is still a completely broken effed up wreck.
If they haven't cared about Vita customers before now I really don't see why they would suddenly try to fix it.

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
I wouldn't hold your breath. The game has been out for the Vita for over a year and a half now and it is still a completely broken effed up wreck.
If they haven't cared about Vita customers before now I really don't see why they would suddenly try to fix it.

That's exaggerating a little. Most tables play perfectly well and lag-free and although screenshots look terrible viewed on a PC, they aren't nearly as bad on Vita's screen.

Of course, that's not to say it couldn't be far, far better. Supposedly, the port runs entirely on the CPU and doesn't even touch the Vita's GPU. Basically, they are either unable or unwilling to build a version from the ground up to take real advantage of the Vita.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
There's no reason the Vita versions should look worse than the iOS or Android versions.

Last edited:

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
That's exaggerating a little. Most tables play perfectly well and lag-free and although screenshots look terrible viewed on a PC, they aren't nearly as bad on Vita's screen.

Of course, that's not to say it couldn't be far, far better. Supposedly, the port runs entirely on the CPU and doesn't even touch the Vita's GPU. Basically, they are either unable or unwilling to build a version from the ground up to take real advantage of the Vita.

The screenshots mainly look terrible on a PC screen because of the Vita's lack of AA.

However, AA isn't the only thing that looks bad about the Vita version. The textures on many tables are blurry and low res compared to even the Android version. There is NO excuse for this.

Members online

Members online