Bug Critical Lower Playfield Bug

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
In the latest iOS version, there's a new bug where the camera doesn't zoom out from the lower playfield when you drain a ball with the gate open.

Can someone check and see if this is present in the Android version as well?

This makes the table basically unplayable at the moment :(

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Camera zooms out with gate open or closed on Android. That sounds like a nasty bug on iOS.

LurkerCreep

Apr 26, 2012
After playing Black Hole (v1.1.1/iOS/iPad 2 & iPhone 4S) for awhile, I've learned a bit more about the new camera bug. If I lock a ball on the lower play area, the camera returns to the upper play area, gate open and gate closed. As long as I keep a ball locked on the lower play area, the camera continues to work properly when leaving the lower play area, gate open and gate closed. Though, without a ball locked on the lower table, the camera remains zoomed in upon draining from the lower play area, gate open and gate closed.

Last edited:

baronkohinar

May 29, 2012
Experiencing the same thing myself in iOS. In my experience, so long as there's a score on the sub-table, the camera stays on that rather than zooming back out. As soon as it cashes out, though, (by draining a ball with the gate closed) it will finally zoom out again.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Experiencing the same thing myself in iOS. In my experience, so long as there's a score on the sub-table, the camera stays on that rather than zooming back out. As soon as it cashes out, though, (by draining a ball with the gate closed) it will finally zoom out again.

The upcoming iOS update fixes this bug.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts