Pro Menu issues

rasher99

Dec 3, 2013
After buying Pro packs for both seasons, I am dismayed to find that the pro menus dont appear to funtion properly on any of the Gottlieb tables. I can access the menus and adjust some of the options down but not up, and have no apparent way to adjust some funtions ie. number of balls.

I noticed this issue was posted in an individual table forum but no answer was forthcoming. I hope that this issue is fixed soon.

Also would it be possible to save pro menu choices, instead of laboriously redoing them every time you play a table again.

Other than that many thanks for the awesome game, and keep up the good work. I'm really looking forward to the announcement of the new tables.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Also would it be possible to save pro menu choices, instead of laboriously redoing them every time you play a table again.
It should do that now, but you have to go into the Pro menu and turn the operator's mode back on first. Every time you enter a table from the table select screen, it starts in "normal" mode, so you have to turn operator's mode back on. Once you do that, it should be as you left it.

If it's not, then there's a bug.

N

netizen

After buying Pro packs for both seasons, I am dismayed to find that the pro menus dont appear to funtion properly on any of the Gottlieb tables. I can access the menus and adjust some of the options down but not up, and have no apparent way to adjust some funtions ie. number of balls.

Last I checked, CO1812 was functioning properly, and it was just TO and CBW that had a Broken UI with improperly mapped buttons which prevented users from navigating the menu correctly.
Gottlieb Operators menus really require you to read the on screen directions and press the right buttons to get to the right menu, you can't treat them like the W/B operators menus, or you'll just wind up in the mem test scratching your head. :D

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Goin' Nuts' Pro Menu crashes when I enter that specific option in the menu. Not exactly sure if it works now.

N

netizen

Goin' Nuts' Pro Menu crashes when I enter that specific option in the menu. Not exactly sure if it works now.

Yup, the Steam version still does that. Not that you're missing much. Goin' Nuts is a really weird, and very wrong "Pro Mode" There are none of the operators Mode features, just a table explore feature, if it's like on mobile.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts