Table graphics since latest update...awesomer?

IdontHave50cents

Mar 10, 2012
I need to check if it's just my eyes playing tricks on me with the new viewing angles or what but...did all the older tables get a little graphical polish after the last iOS update? BOP and MM look stunning now and even TOM and TOTAN look even snappier (particularly the look of the genie and the clear plastic ramps in TOTAN). I'm playing on an iPad2.

So am I just imagining it or do all the tables (and DMD details) look better?

night

May 18, 2012
Black Hole is still the same and that's a pitty. This table needs a graphic update: image mapping is too low in resolution, and the 3D elements too simplistic (flippers, bumpers, chrome elements look nothing like chrome). When the camera zooms in on the lower playfield the blue LED score looks very low in resolution. Something that I noticed in youtube flicks is that when the ball enters the lower playfield it falls through a spiral, that's how it enters the 'Black Hole'. Am I right about this? This spiral is missing.
The Black Hole table has a fairly simple design so perhaps it is a good idea to make the lighting a bit more dramatic (thinking about evening light), that will help a lot to get rid of the overall too simplistic look.
The charme of this table is that it has not too many elements in the playfield so it plays and feels as fast as a canon! I hope it will not become a forgotten table, it needs a little attention and it will be perfect.

Hinph

Feb 29, 2012
The Android version could definitely use some enhancements... I know my Transformer Prime could handle a lot more. Improved lighting and basic ball reflections would do wonders. I remember them saying that the second download pack would improve some things, but perhaps those plans got pushed back.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I read recently that Farsight just got another real Black Hole machine (they had sold their previous one awhile back apparently). So that's good news, since they'll probably be updating BH to bring it more up to par with the real thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.