Ball Control Question

Munky

Apr 28, 2013
How do you get ball control to work on pc when using a controller? If i press left or right on the d-pad it moves but up and down on the pad does nothing. I see nothing in the options as to what keys on keyboard or controller are used for ball control or how to set them. Anyone got this to work?

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
There are some tricks to ball control I can't remember offhand, but try holding the left or right flipper up while moving the ball. One of those makes the control much stronger for whatever reason if I remember right. Maybe it was both flippers at once. Dunno try it out the flippers definitely change how ball control works.

Last edited:
N

netizen

I have the flippers set the L2/R2 buttons so it was the L1 button to decrease gravity and the R Stick to steer.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
How do you get ball control to work on pc when using a controller? If i press left or right on the d-pad it moves but up and down on the pad does nothing. I see nothing in the options as to what keys on keyboard or controller are used for ball control or how to set them. Anyone got this to work?

If you are using an Xbox 360 controller

LB is decrease gravity
RB is slow ball down
Right Stick is move ball.

Using a keyboard

Arrow keys move ball
"G"(ravity) lowers gravity
"B"(rake) slows ball down

Munky

Apr 28, 2013
Thanks a lot. Using a Dualshock 3 with the DS3 tool, which emulates a 360 controller, not at home to test at the moment, but would there be an issue with that? Might be a good idea to put that in the controls menu.

N

netizen

Thanks a lot. Using a Dualshock 3 with the DS3 tool, which emulates a 360 controller, not at home to test at the moment, but would there be an issue with that? Might be a good idea to put that in the controls menu.

Or in the Pro menu Help read me.

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012

It works fine with the DS3.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts