Bug Highwire Multiball

IdontHave50cents

Mar 10, 2012
So I had a great game going and just achieved highwire multiball for the first time. As soon as the DMD animation introducing it finished, it switched me to the plunger cam and I couldn't control the flippers only the plunger which was useless. I tried switching camera angles but it only switched the plunger cam. I watched in despair as all my mutiballs and ball 3 drained out and there wasn't anything I could do. :(

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
So I had a great game going and just achieved highwire multiball for the first time. As soon as the DMD animation introducing it finished, it switched me to the plunger cam and I couldn't control the flippers only the plunger which was useless. I tried switching camera angles but it only switched the plunger cam. I watched in despair as all my mutiballs and ball 3 drained out and there wasn't anything I could do. :(

THAT......is a crying shame.

That SHOULD have been picked up in playtesting.

And if you don't have the staff FS there're PLENTY of great (not me), dedicated players here who'd GLADLY help you out!

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
THAT......is a crying shame.

That SHOULD have been picked up in playtesting.

And if you don't have the staff FS there're PLENTY of great (not me), dedicated players here who'd GLADLY help you out!

Yep, I agree totally.

Good news is that at least for the Android platform, Ryan is doing all he can to get us some beta versions to test on.

Particularly on Android, fragmentation equals a major headache for development.

If you guys want to get in on this action, I would suggest raising the question in your "Device Specific" section of the forum. The more weight given to the issue, the more likelihood beta testing across multi-platforms will happen. And this can only be a good thing for the Pinball Arcade ecosystem.

b8hoven

May 28, 2012
Just joined the forum to add to this. This happened to me when I had locked the two balls for Highwire Multiball, then activated Ringmaster Frenzy. All the balls were released during Frenzy. Once Frenzy had finished, I shot the ramp to activate Highwire Multiball, but as there were no balls to release it switched to plunger cam and wouldn't go back to the playfield cam. I had over 21 mil on my first ball too :(

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts