PS4 Retail Version Released! PSN Dates Announced

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Retail version on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GZ1H07Y/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A34ABF00R5C25H

"Great PS4 news for the first day of Christmas! The digital version will be available for download on PSN Dec. 17th in north America and 18th for SCEE regions. The retail PS4 version of pinball arcade is available online now at Amazon and will soon be on shelves at Gamestop, Toys 'R' Us and other retailers in North America!"

It's very interesting how this has evolved over the last couple years with no interest inititially to a possibility to a full fledged release now. I wonder if it will happen for other platforms as well...

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Is this the same as the PAL release?

The description could really use more details. Like how about which tables are included...?

Product Description
The Pinball Arcade for PS4 features exact recreations of the all-time greatest pinball tables from Williams, Bally, Stern, and Gottlieb together in one game. Every flipper, bumper, sound effect, and display pixel has been painstakingly emulated in astonishing detail!

Queue

Aug 28, 2013
Good price if its the whole Season 1 and 2.

It only includes season one tables (the PS4 version of season two isn't finished yet). A retail release is great news for those who want a physical copy, but I'll be skipping this since I don't want to have to insert a disc every time I want to play TPA. All post-season-one tables will be DLC-only anyway, so it makes more sense to just go DLC from the onset, in my opinion. Plus, that bundled $10 promotional code is burning a hole in my PSN wallet!

wolfson

May 24, 2013
hi fellas what great news , got my ps4 yesterday 1month early yahoo !!!!:cool: TPA and ZEN PINBALL 2 this Thursday to download how good, is it ? last night I watched all the clips of TPA on my ps4 WOW looks absolutely brilliant !!!! can`t wait !!!:p

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
It's out at some stores now.

f5zGVRd.jpg

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
So North America only at the mo, as the PS4 is region free could import it though! Glad a physical version exists

There's supposedly a UK disc version too, in fact it was reported (as upcoming) months ago. Uh in one of the threads here, don't remember which.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Dec 7, 2013
Will get this and the download version as well. Why? No idea, I like burning cash.

Crazy that PS4 got a surprise full disc release under a new piblisher yet the 360 version remains in limbo and the xbone remains, well, boned.

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
I take it from the manual that the PS4 controller's touchpad has no use in PA. Was hoping it could be used to scroll through tables or used to nudge...

Anyone who tried the demo know if it has any function?

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I take it from the manual that the PS4 controller's touchpad has no use in PA. Was hoping it could be used to scroll through tables or used to nudge...

Anyone who tried the demo know if it has any function?

It didn't have any function when I played it.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
So, does anyone who has it know if there is a way to install the disc version on the hard drive so that I don't have to put the disc in every time I want to play it? And will updates and dlc for the disc version work the same as the psn version?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts