upgrading to pro

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
now that i have all the bugs ironed out i would like to upgrade to pro. I bought both season packs standard. As far as i know the only way to do this is click the go pro coin slot next to the table in the menu. It has to be done for each table i want pro on. Unless i am missing something is there a way to take a season and upgrade all the tables in that season to pro ? (i am thinking of just upgrade season 2 and i will get season 3 in pro from the start).
EDIT: i just went through it. there seems to be no path to do this expect by the go pro coin slot icon (or purchase whole season again with pro). However this is OK as there are not more then a couple tables i want to unlock the others i were thinking of do not have a pro option. no big loss.

Last edited:

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
You really have to decide that from the start. I will buy pro for PC/cabinet, but I don't think I will get it for PS4.
next time i will. This time i just wanted one table but the go pro does not work you just get stuck on the details hitting continue gets you no where and you have to use the task manager to end task. what i put in my steam wallet can go towards season pack 3 instead.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.