Bug Sneaky locks counted as regular Highwire locks

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Pretty simple to explain: Lock was not lit, Ringmaster threw ball onto the Highwire habitrail, DMD played the animation for a regular lock. (It should show the ball tiptoeing across the DMD as a "sneaky lock".)

Also, Gord: The CV and Funhouse sections do not offer a choice of prefixes (like Bug, Request, etc.) when creating a new post, as the other 6 table sections do.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Whoops, it's fixed now.

I've gotten sneaky lock a bunch of times. Have you never gotten it, or you haven't gotten it a few times when you should have?

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Whoops, it's fixed now.

I've gotten sneaky lock a bunch of times. Have you never gotten it, or you haven't gotten it a few times when you should have?
I've never gotten it. I've seen the Ringmaster toss the ball onto the Highwire 5 or 6 times now, but the first few of those I was not paying attention to the state of the lock lights, so those might have been normal locks. The last 2 times definitely should have been sneaky locks, as I was deliberately concentrating on the Ringmaster and would start a new game if I lit a lock, in an attempt to verify that this actually was an issue.

EDIT: Finally got a few sneaky lock animations. Still only shows the animation maybe 1 out of every 4 times.

EDIT 06/22: This can be closed and filed; seems to be fixed in V1.1.4. All my sneaky locks are properly showing the animation now.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.