no offline play possible on ps4?

boy-oh-boy

Mar 3, 2013
does the ps4 version of the pinball arcade need a internet connection?
i wanted to play it offline and it says "not connected to the internet.please connect to the internet to proof the license (lizenz überpfüfen)
this cant be true. i want to play it oflline like on the ps3.:mad:

sry for bad english.

a german pinball addict

Tom

Sep 9, 2012
does the ps4 version of the pinball arcade need a internet connection?
i wanted to play it offline and it says "not connected to the internet.please connect to the internet to proof the license (lizenz überpfüfen)
this cant be true. i want to play it oflline like on the ps3.:mad:

sry for bad english.

a german pinball addict

try registering your ps4 profile as your main profile if you havnt done that already.

boy-oh-boy

Mar 3, 2013
ok issues solved.

the problem was : first i bought and downloaded table pack 1 then i bought the source game. then i started it and was able to play the ad on tables. when i selected a table from the source game it downloaded again the game. after closing the game it was locked with the news"please connect to the internet to proof the license".

now i deinstalled the game and loaded first the source game and then the ad on tables. i can now play offline too.

thanks for your help Tom

have fun with the game, its an fantastic one

Alex Atkin UK

Sep 26, 2012
The PS4 is supposed to work offline just the same as PS3 I believe. As long as the game is owned my the primary account, it runs.

If you ever have problems you can go into Settings, PSN, Restore Licenses to refresh the DRM rather than downloading the whole thing again.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts