request rotate option in config menu

unclewilly

Feb 20, 2012
any way we could have the rotation done in the config menu for portrait mode.
say have a dropdown for rotate 270 or rotate 0

neurokinetik

Nov 23, 2013

I know exactly what you are getting at here, because this would save having to re-configure the screen in Windows every time you switch between VP and TPA. Probably something to consider as part of the cabinet mode options.

Alex Atkin UK

Sep 26, 2012
Pretty sure the only reason its done like it is right now was because it was a quick hack to get it working. I would certainly hope it can be done with an in-game toggle in the future.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I know exactly what you are getting at here, because this would save having to re-configure the screen in Windows every time you switch between VP and TPA. Probably something to consider as part of the cabinet mode options.

Hinestly, I actually prefer using my monitor in portrait anyway so I leave it like that most of the time.

m00dawg

Dec 31, 2013
I was surprised how well using nVidia's desktop rotation option worked. It's awesome! Here's hoping they do implement this feature directly as it is a minor pain to have to rotate my desktop first and then back again. I'd like invest in more tables if having a more convenient option for rotating (Pinbot, I've got my eye on you).

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Worst part is that VP fullscreen tables need the orientation to be in 0degree landscape to run, I wish my drivers had a nifty key shortcut, well probably with CCC installed, but why would I do that lol.

Vegard

Jan 2, 2014

Signed, signed, signed. Just got a new monitor today which I bought kinda on a whim so I could get portrait mode pinball, and though it works - it is a major hassle when you fire up the game up to several times a day for a quick 10-20 minute session. I even play a round or two before school some mornings. My other major pinball game on Steam, FX2, has the orientation option in-game, and it works wonderfully.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.