PS4 NA v1.00 Master Bug List

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
General Game Bugs
1. Room brightness selection doesn't save after restarting the game. (Confirmed)
2. Controller vibration doesn't work. (Confirmed)
3. Sound quality issues. (Confirmed)
4. Initial entry background seems stretched out. Should have more rounded corners. (Photo) (Confirmed)
5. Reports of nudging that has stopped working on the non-emulated tables. (Unconfirmed)
6. Reports of game stuttering. (Unconfirmed)

Table Specific Bugs
Creature from the Black Lagoon - Ball can be seen traveling under the playfield creature hologram after a KISS shot.
Funhouse - When the ball goes down the top ramp to the outer lane and falls out, it sometimes jumps to the inner lane instead.
Funhouse - Superdog playfield insert is blacked out. (Photo)
Black Hole - Ball reflection can be seen in front of the bottom playfield flippers when the ball is behind them. Normally the flippers would block the ball reflection from showing.
Twilight Zone - Power ball is chrome instead of white.
Twilight Zone - Right slingshot post is missing. (Photo)
Gorgar - The three bumpers are always illuminated, normally you have to lite them one by one by getting GOR-GAR drop targets.
Attack from Mars - No stobe light effect during strobe multiball.
Bride of Pinbot - The green slice on the Big Wheel reads "10 Billion" instead of "10 Million". (Photo)

Last edited:

Queue

Aug 28, 2013
Although this may not be an actual bug, I've noticed occasional framerate stuttering on some of the more effects-intensive tables. It usually only lasts a second or two; nevertheless, it happens frequently enough to be particularly irksome during long gaming sessions.

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
1. The ceramic power ball in Twilight Zone is no longer present, all balls are chrome.

Last edited:

Cerberus

Dec 18, 2013
The only bug I've experienced so far is after the very first time I played through a game of Arabian Nights, it asked me to "press start" to continue/play again. As you all know there is no start button and absolutely no buttons on the controller worked (I even tried L3/R3). I had to press the PS Home button, followed by the Options button and force close the application.

Since then this "press start" glitch hasn't occurred for me again, and the games have been going back to the proper Game Setup/Start/Table Menu screen.

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
Lower play field to upper play field black eject tube missing on Black Hole. However tube not shown in picture below, so may not be missing art.

Last edited:

Cerberus

Dec 18, 2013
Lower play field to upper play field black eject tube missing on Black Hole.

Also speaking of Black Hole, the plexiglass on the table used to view the lower playfield is supposed to be transparent blue, not clear. The blue plexi added that sense of outer space darkness when in the "Black Hole".

image-3.jpg

image-16.jpg

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Creature from the Black Lagoon - Ball can be seen traveling under the playfield creature hologram after a KISS shot.

Huh! I saw that one in a pre-release video and when I pointed it out to them over a month ago, they said it was an early build thing that had already been fixed. Is this still in the downloadable version? (Maybe they meant it was already fixed in the first upcoming patch...?)

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Pro mode Operator settings (inside the Coin Door) don't save. (I've reported this to them and they said it's been added to the stuff they're working on.)

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Nudge stopped working for some of us on the non-emulated tables (Gorgar, Big Shot, Black Hole, Genie). As far as I know, that was a one-time thing that went away once we restarted TPA. Not sure what triggered it--possibly it happens the first time you run the game after buying tables from the store, but that's just a wild theory based on similar intermittent weirdnesses I saw a few times after updating the PS3 version. So far this can only be called a freak shared incident rather than a bug, just putting it here in case it does recur in the future.

Cerberus

Dec 18, 2013
Huh! I saw that one in a pre-release video and when I pointed it out to them over a month ago, they said it was an early build thing that had already been fixed. Is this still in the downloadable version? (Maybe they meant it was already fixed in the first upcoming patch...?)

I still have it, must be in an upcoming patch if they said it had been fixed?

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
I haven't had a chance to see this yet, but users on Facebook reported that CV's Strobe Multiball didn't actually strobe. Today FarSight replied, saying "Not yet but it will. The lighting is volumetric but we turned it down a bit due to early complaints that it was unrealistic when it was more intense." So I guess this will be addressed in maybe the second patch.

Cerberus

Dec 18, 2013
Lower play field to upper play field black eject tube missing on Black Hole. However tube not shown in picture below, so may not be missing art.

I think the clear tube just looks black at certain angles in dark lighting. The Tube should be backlit when the machine is powered on:
image-25.jpg

Last edited:

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
Anyone else have this happen on Funhouse?

Was restarting a new game and everything on the screen disappeared and it put me in a scrolling cam of the table. Had to quit the table and then restart to get it to work again.

Cerberus

Dec 18, 2013
Anyone else have this happen on Funhouse?

Was restarting a new game and everything on the screen disappeared and it put me in a scrolling cam of the table. Had to quit the table and then restart to get it to work again.
Was it like the Press Start glitch I had with Arabian Nights where you had to close out the game and restart, or were you able to restart Funhouse without closing TPA?

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
I was able to quit by pushing the options button on the controller and then quit table. So this may be different from that glitch.

Cerberus

Dec 18, 2013
I was able to quit by pushing the options button on the controller and then quit table. So this may be different from that glitch.
OK, for sure it's different. The Options button did nothing for me, no buttons worked but holding down the Home button. I wish I had taken a picture, but I wasn't too concerned at the time.

Dumahim

Apr 23, 2012
Yeah, I get that too. I was playing Funhouse for a couple of hours and I can't get the skill shot for the life of me. The ball launch is very inconsistent.

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
Funhouse playfield has visible joins to the textures.
Sound is very poor as mentioned, we now know what's happened.
No friends included on the leaderboards.
The leaderboards are a joke, coming from xbox live, why on earth are mobiles and other formats included? This must be changed.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
The PS button on the controller doesn't pause the game as it does in the few other PS4 games I have. If you are used to pausing this way from other games and you do this you will find the ball drained while you were away. The options button does pause the game.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts