Status
Not open for further replies.

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012
Device/OS: Mac OS X 10.8.5

Bug Description: No free play for Fish Tales

Steps To Reproduce: Launch Fish Tales and note lack of free play option

Frequency: 100%

This thread is for posting bugs for Mac version 3.1.0 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012
Someone mentioned in a separate thread that there is also no Season 3 Pass option. I hadn't even thought about that yet.

Stuart Webster

Apr 24, 2013
The Mac App Store review team really hammered on us this update. We had to take out Free Play for Fish Tales and Season Pass 3 for being a "demo" and selling undeveloped content. Interestingly, though, they were okay with Free Play on season 1 and 2 tables...

barryd2

Jun 12, 2012
Stuart, I'm the guy that k88dad was talking about... thanks for letting me, at least, that I'm not crazy. What exactly happens now? Are you resubmitting the Season 3 option pass to the Mac App Store? If not, can we somehow buy the season pass directly from your website? I really want to start playing Fish Tales, but I don't want to have to pay twice...

hootowls

Aug 20, 2013
The Mac App Store review team really hammered on us this update. We had to take out Free Play for Fish Tales and Season Pass 3 for being a "demo" and selling undeveloped content. Interestingly, though, they were okay with Free Play on season 1 and 2 tables...

Fair enough, thanks for the reply. I'm going with the idea right now that's there's not a backup plan for Mac users in response to this news. I can see how you might not prefer it but one option is to have a season pass price version in the App Store, separate from the demo version.

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012

Frankly, I'm surprised that Apple let you get away with it for a few months. I was just about to pull the trigger on a Season Pass 3 for Mac.

I just looked at the TPA site, and there is now a Steam for Mac option. When did that happen?!

I guess I'll pay for the tables—again. At least I get the bonus option of playing on a Windows partition for a significant boost in graphics.

Anyone have experience with TPA, using Steam for Mac? I assume the usual (no additional cost) option for cross-platform play applies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.