Buy Low, Sell High! Or how I bought 35 tables for $15

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I went from having only the free table, Sorcerer's Lair, to having everything except the just released Doctor Strange in only one month. Good job Zen, way to get my attention!

So last month, I picked up 22 tables in the Humble Bundle sale for only $6. I went from not really caring a lick if I had Zen on PC or not, to suddenly being angry I didn't have the remaining 13. A week later, the Steam Autumn sale was up, with tables half off. Someone mentioned they could be gotten for cheaper during a flash sale, but it never came to be.

All month I've been licking my chops, hoping PBFX 2 would be on sale once more during the Winter sale. Sure enough it was, but still only 50% off. Xmas Eve, before going to bed, I decide to check Steam purely on a whim. I'll be damned, 75% off!! And only 2 hours remaining. $9 is all it took to snag the remaining tables. Sooooo glad I checked!

I'll say this...I already own most of the Zen tables on PS3, and many were bought at full price. That is why buying on another platform didn't really thrill me, especially since the Steam version doesn't have online multiplayer like the PS3 one does. But if you're gonna practically give them away, well twist my arm why dontcha!

Patience paid off with Zen. Anyone think the same will apply to TPA? Especially since again, I already have them all for PS3?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts