Ye Olde Pinball

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
I was going through a museum today and found this rather interesting piece. It appears to be a bagatelle style pinball game that was probably a children's toy or something along those lines. It looked pretty cool and I think that you guys will get some amusement out of seeing it.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
AMC's History of Pinball (link in one of the threads on this site) mentioned these, as well as pinball's other ancestors. Did the museum say how old this is? This museum also apparently doesn't take very good care of it's artifacts. They've got it in a filthy barn type place, open to the elements, and they can't even properly set it on it's support box (or is this a display decorated to look like a barn?) It is cool how much it mimics today's game though.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Nice find. I'm also curious to know how old it is.

Judging by all of the other stuff there I would say it may be around 70-100 years old. However since there was no label or description of it, I cannot say for sure if it is even authentic or just a reproduction to fit in with the exhibit. I still think it looked pretty cool though. It certainly looked quite old though.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Right on. It does appear to be pretty old, so it's nice to see it in a museum. It's probably worth some money, too.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts