Another year of TPA

Larry

Jul 4, 2013
I've just made the commitment to another year on the KF HD for TPA.

Ordered an 8.9 HD (not X), arrives Friday-ish
Season pass purchase tomorrow
Moga Pro fully charged and ready
HDMI hub connected

Alright, I'm good to go, I know Kindles aren't FS's biggest money maker by any stretch, but after the controller support got added, I decided to throw down and deck out for another year! I will also continue playing the PC version, but the Kindle version is feeling more and more like "home".

Way to go FarSight! Here's to at least another year of good times!

Larry

Jul 4, 2013
I guess I have to wait until the next table comes out, I can't figure out how to get a season pass with all tables purchased.

Ohhhh darn...

Any lighting touchups that can eventually make their way in would be appreciated, but I've always felt that the Kindle version is a bit more realistic ball weight and behavior, PC feels slow at times.
I deliberately bought a lot of tables separately to help support FS in my own humble way, but with 2 platforms to feed, I think it's strictly season pass from here out.

Another big Thanks to the whole FS team before I slip back into the woodwork for a while! Jobs well done, looking forward to the next batch of updates!

Larry

Jul 4, 2013
Well...actually...

The 8.9 went poof after a day (lost the top and side soft menus, no back, no settings, etc)
Sent 'er back...so much for that brilliant plan

Back to what is now "the wife's" 7"
Boooooo

As for saving on the coins, they are priced by the penny so it appears to always be a 1:1 ratio (ie I save no money using them) and up until this point, I intentionally spent "too much" to help support FS a little more since I wasn't really in a position to help out with any of the kickstarters in a meaningful way.

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
Sorry to hear your Kindle had issues. Amazon Coins are worth 1 penny each but you get them at a discount when you buy them. Depending on the denomination you buy you'll save 10-20%. For instance, 2500 Amazon Coins (worth $25) can be purchased for $21. Sometimes it's even possible to earn coins. I've managed to build up over $15 worth of coins (without buying any).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts