What should I do when the timer runs out in Stiff-O-Meter ?

Ton

Dec 10, 2013
Following the great advice given in another thread started by me ("Should I give up playing Pinball....?"), I concentrated some time on SS, because it is an easier table for beginners. And after some practicing I could start the Stiff-O-Meter, reach the 5th level and got 19.145.140 points. Although I scored more jackpots I didn't see the level going up, but realized afterwards that there is a 30s timer.
But now my question: When the timer has ran out, what do you have to do to start levelling up again ? Do you have to start and finish all 6 tales all over again and start at level 1 again ? (Of course when you still have balls).

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Do you have to start and finish all 6 tales all over again and start at level 1 again ? (Of course when you still have balls).

Yes, but it starts on the level where you left off. Also, it's not 30 seconds total. Each time you make a required shot, more seconds are added back onto the timer. So just breath deep, relax, make your shots. Ramp, Crate, Ramp, Crate, etc...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.