Pinball Arcades hits 1,000,000

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
FarSight Studios has just announced that Pinball Arcade has been downloaded a million times:

We are very proud to announce that in the two weeks since it was launched The Pinball Arcade has been downloaded over A MILLION TIMES! Thanks very much to all of our Facebook fans- it couldn't have happened without you!

N

Nik Barbour

That's awesome!
But it's an amazing app, definitely my longest waited, most anticipated one in the last 12 months!
Thanks Farsight! Keep it up!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Congratulations FarSight. 1,000,000 downloads in just two weeks is astounding. I'm sure TPA will do just fine when it's released on other platforms...can't wait.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Mobile device users seem to be more about the free offerings. Console gamers actually are more about buying stuff. I believe that they will have much better sell-through and take rates on the console versions. They posted 3% is considered successful on sales from downloads but they are doing better than that but less than expected. I am guessing sales will get higher as people enjoy the games and buy in or as they release addditional tables (especially high profile like Medieval Madness and if they can get Addams, Twilight Zone, or Star Trek TNG). Plus they don't get 100% of the money from it so every purchase helps secure the future of pinball releases.

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
awesome! I'd really like to know how much they've earned from those downloaded versions... I really hope that at least half of those customers spent at least something on tables as well!

Members online

Members online