Just thought I'd pop a link up for a guy who produces these models

I reckon thery're pretty cool.

Link is reproduced with his express permission

Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Draftcard

May 10, 2012
That is pretty cool, i love it!
i saw something like this when i was looking at miniature hyperpin models, and the model arcade machines were playable. i wonder if its the same guy

Jay

May 19, 2012
I just got the Funhouse model from them off of eBay. I was a bit disappointed. It's made of balsa wood and thin cardboard. The graphics should be nice and sharp given the small size, but there's lots of stair-stepping. The image of the playfield is oddly skewed, with Rudy's head stretched out. It cost about $30, so I guess I expected something different.

I'm glad they're making these models, though. It gives people the opportunity to own a semblance of a machine, since many might not have the money or the space for a real one. But then, that's why we have Pinball Arcade. :)

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
He said he won the Twilight Zone kickstarter back tournament as well, so he's "one of us." Very cool.

And Steven, I'm sorry to hear you got ripped off. The guy sounds like a real sleazeball.

Jj Johnson

Jul 26, 2013
This guy, Justin, from Pinside makes great looking models. There are some pictures and even a video somewhere in this thread. Over $70 bucks (more for complicated pins), but beautiful and full of detail.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/miniature-18th-scale-pinball-models-full-3d

Thanks man glad I came across this makes me feel good, quality over quantity with me I take the time to do it right thanks for sharing! I will have an Addams family pt2 video finished table for Saturday.

Jj Johnson

Jul 26, 2013
Wow I knew that guy was a jerk before with excuses and terrible quality but reading that omg so sorry. That guy is a grad A a**hole what the hell is his problem disgrace to arcade games and pinball poor quality. On his website it says he had a new idea to create pinball models with sound he stole my idea and its still junk quality failed 3d why I started my own didn't want to buy bad items and saw bad reviews. Also the sound chip he uses is for cards mine includes swap out batter and on/off switch don't have to hold it down. And now light are not only in the back box but the play field Addams Family is looking great. I'm a huge pinhead and you will not have these issues with me. I don't want payment till the models are almost done or complete I take pride in these making full 3d almost real with real plastic and metal parts.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Hey Justin. Didn't know you were on here until Gord mentioned you kicking butt in the tourney. Nice playing and welcome to the forum. It you get a chance, post a few pics of some of your pinball models for the gang to drool over.

Jj Johnson

Jul 26, 2013
Hey Justin. Didn't know you were on here until Gord mentioned you kicking butt in the tourney. Nice playing and welcome to the forum. It you get a chance, post a few pics of some of your pinball models for the gang to drool over.[/QUOTE ]

Thanks I just started one last week or something but I'm familiar with it have been on here last year and checked on stuff just never felt like joining, but I'm here now. :) Should I start a new thread or just post pictures in here? I'll post a few once I'm done this weekend also the video will be up on YouTube Saturday night.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Maybe do up your own thread so you don't get associated with the other model maker mentioned in this one.

Jj Johnson

Jul 26, 2013
Maybe do up your own thread so you don't get associated with the other model maker mentioned in this one.

That's a good idea I don't want people confused I'm definetly not going to screw anyone over if I'm taking to much time on a model ill refund the money but I can gaurantee you will get it. I put a lot of labor and love into this I don't even make money off my time from this id guess there's atleast 40+ hours going into each one from concept to finished could be more.

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
I am so sorry guys, I had no idea. I just saw them on eBay, thought they're pretty cool, contacted him and posted all in good faith.

I feel responsible for all the issues even though I'm not associated with him in any way.

I can't apologise enough, I feel awful.

Drathro

Jul 28, 2013
That's a good idea I don't want people confused I'm definetly not going to screw anyone over if I'm taking to much time on a model ill refund the money but I can gaurantee you will get it. I put a lot of labor and love into this I don't even make money off my time from this id guess there's atleast 40+ hours going into each one from concept to finished could be more.

Those models are amazing, do you have the artwork for Doctor Who and Attack from Mars?

Jj Johnson

Jul 26, 2013
Those models are amazing, do you have the artwork for Doctor Who and Attack from Mars?

I'm not sure about Dr.Who yet but i do believe I can do Attack From Mars. I haven't had a request yet but it should be very possible if I can get the artwork.

Jj Johnson

Jul 26, 2013
I am so sorry guys, I had no idea. I just saw them on eBay, thought they're pretty cool, contacted him and posted all in good faith.

I feel responsible for all the issues even though I'm not associated with him in any way.

Its not your fault you had no idea he's a scam artist so he scams a lot of people I've read it in many different places. Just glad I didn't order before starting my own. He's in different places on the web so its proably not soley your fault.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012

No worries. I went ahead and removed the link in the first post.

Welcome JJ! Your stuff looks amazing.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts