Fuzzy fliers?

BigWeather

Jul 1, 2013
Are the fliers (under Extras) fuzzy for everyone on the PC? I know it isn't as important as the table itself, but I enjoy the "historical" aspects of the tables including the fliers. Hopefully (assuming all have the issue) FarSight will update with higher res fliers.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
They are. And at some point I would hope they would update them. I just give them an initial cursory glance but would be nice to have scans at a resolution where the text isn't difficult to read when you zoom in. I would suspect the priority on changing this would be pretty low though.

BigWeather

Jul 1, 2013
They are. And at some point I would hope they would update them. I just give them an initial cursory glance but would be nice to have scans at a resolution where the text isn't difficult to read when you zoom in. I would suspect the priority on changing this would be pretty low though.

Yeah, I'm not asking for museum quality archives here, but being able to read it sure would be great. I think that the equivalent fliers on the PS3/4 are much crisper.

Stuart Webster

Apr 24, 2013
You're telling me you can't read the text on a flyer that's 64x32 pixels?!

Kidding. I've asked about getting higher resolution flyers.

BigWeather

Jul 1, 2013
Awesome, thanks for looking into it guys! Most are OK on the PC, but some like Fish Tales are really, really low res.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts