pls stop post topics with Steam Sale requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
lets use "logic sequence": releases and rereleases on all possible platforms including microwaves (not always with appropriate level of quality and support, but only because fs is sooo "thin"), next table packs became a "thin" too, because, again fs is "thin" and "has no enough art bandwith to make 2 tables per month" (and this is not related in any matter to "pinball after dark", because it's tables will be made by fairytales' elfs, not by fs), so - what kind of sale did you wait for?

and anyway..they are deleted so quick. =}

gypsyshred

Apr 12, 2012
Its simple. Is PA a good game? Yes, I really enjoy it. However, most, not some, most of the best games of all time go for the price of coffee two or three times a year on Steam.

Roope

Sep 13, 2013
I don't have a slightest clue what you are saying about thin and so on.

The fact is that these sale events boost the sales of a game by a HUGE margin. You can not deny that. There are loads of data to back the claim that steam sales are good for the publisher.
So the matter is do you want to sell 100 digital copies for normal price or 500 copies for half price. FS chose the first option, and I know from my friends that they lost at least 5 season pack sales.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
This thread just looks like drama waiting to happen...and I'm afraid I can't allow that to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts