Fraps/Overwolf video capture league/leaderboards/tournies.

Abraxas

Jan 3, 2014
With all this talk about hacking and other nonsense, I was wondering how much interest I could get in some sort of competition where players had to submit video capture as a way to verify their scores?

I think most of us want to know that we are playing against good honest folk and not some fools who cheat in computer games and break them for the rest of us.

Just an idea at the moment but it's a good one, I think.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Although it might be interesting, my high scores are not unbelievable enough to ask for a proof I guess ;)

Personally I don't care whether or not some high scores are fake in the tournaments or leader boards. I think it's not worth the effort going through the hassle of recording, converting and uploading to YouTube.

Abraxas

Jan 3, 2014
Although it might be interesting, my high scores are not unbelievable enough to ask for a proof I guess ;)

Personally I don't care whether or not some high scores are fake in the tournaments or leader boards. I think it's not worth the effort going through the hassle of recording, converting and uploading to YouTube.

Yeah that's fair enough. But, I know many of us do care if scores are faked or not. In fact, some of us think it's ruining the game.

As far as converting etc goes, overwolf simply saves it in a folder as an .avi file, so it's not that much of a hassle.

But, I see your point. Enjoy.

At the very least I wouldn't mind starting a decent community on steam who want to play properly. Too bad they didn't implement a friends list for it. Only for Facebook. I hate FB.

Last edited:

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
How about starting threads in the table subforums? Upload to YouTube, post in the thread and state your score, brag until someone posts a higher score. ;)

Abraxas

Jan 3, 2014
How about starting threads in the table subforums? Upload to YouTube, post in the thread and state your score, brag until someone posts a higher score. ;)

I was thinking something along the lines of that.

Maybe starting a you-tube channel and a website for the group. Just get a community of good players going without the nonsense score hacks and crap basically.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts