When DLC 1 and 2 are released, will the Android and iOs improvements also be includ?

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
This tablet stinks for typing on the internet so forgive any typos.

I'm wondering if the improvements that have been made to the mobile versions will be added to the 360 when MM, BoP, CV, and Funhouse are released?

Things like the new camera angles, the smoother graphic of pulling the plunger back, the new DMDs on all tables, etc.

It's bad enough that the consoles are behind with the table releases because of the submission process, but if we get shortchanged on the other improvements then I simply can't play the console version anymore. Hard to stay motivated when I see the old DMD look, or pull back the plunger and the graphic seems digital instead of analog, when i've been spoiled on my mobile version.

I'd prefer my 360 version to be the definitive one since it is way more powerful than my tablet, but gameplay trumps graphics. Less features, less tables, the 360 version is almost boring.

I'm just worried that because of Microsoft and Sony's long approval process, the console versions won't ever catch up with the refinements Farsight makes to the game.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This tablet stinks for typing on the internet so forgive any typos.

I'm wondering if the improvements that have been made to the mobile versions will be added to the 360 when MM, BoP, CV, and Funhouse are released?

Things like the new camera angles, the smoother graphic of pulling the plunger back, the new DMDs on all tables, etc.

It's bad enough that the consoles are behind with the table releases because of the submission process, but if we get shortchanged on the other improvements then I simply can't play the console version anymore. Hard to stay motivated when I see the old DMD look, or pull back the plunger and the graphic seems digital instead of analog, when i've been spoiled on my mobile version.

I'd prefer my 360 version to be the definitive one since it is way more powerful than my tablet, but gameplay trumps graphics. Less features, less tables, the 360 version is almost boring.

I'm just worried that because of Microsoft and Sony's long approval process, the console versions won't ever catch up with the refinements Farsight makes to the game.

Don't worry, the new plunger cams, new view cam, updated DMD and the option to toggle the multiball camera on/off will all be included with the upcoming DLC Tables Pack 1 and 2 updates for the consoles. Actually, the console versions won't have some of the bugs the Android and iOS versions currently have such as flashers and lights not working, missing graphics and the magnet sound bug.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
The camera angles, plunger pull distance, new DMD will all be in the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions. 99% of all the features and all the new tables are implemented on Xbox 360 first as it's my main platform of development.

Thanks PinWiz, you beat me to it. =)

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
The camera angles, plunger pull distance, new DMD will all be in the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions. 99% of all the features and all the new tables are implemented on Xbox 360 first as it's my main platform of development.

Thanks PinWiz, you beat me to it. =)

Thanks for the replies, guys. I feel much better.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.