Trading Cards issue?

BigWeather

Jul 1, 2013
I bought seasons one and two in the Steam store and not in-game and it says I'm not eligible for card drops. When I clicked the link it said I'd be eligible for a card drop per $9 spent in-game. Is that really how it works? Sure would've been nice to know that ahead of time. =/

Rayman1103

Jul 20, 2012
I believe that is a limitation of how it works with Free to Play games like Pinball Arcade on Steam. In other games you couldn't purchase the content outside of the game. But in Pinball Arcade it's different, which makes this issue unique.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
This whole thing is broken for TPA. I received 1 season pack as a gift (It was the DLC-pack) and got my cards quite quickly. Then I bought the DLC (not in-game) and didn't receive any cards. Only after quite a few hours playtime Steam changed and I got my cards. I also had a ticket open about itat Steam support at that time, but it didn't look like this had something to do with it.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I'm supposed to have 11 cards from TPA. I only have 8, and it says I earned 0 drops. Wtf, Steam? I was gifted all 3 seasons and didn't get my 3 cards.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts