when will we see the next update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loadedweapon

Oct 26, 2013
So when can we expect the next update and what will it consist of?
Are you working on the cab options yet?

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Planned release is Tomorrow, Friday 1/17/14. It will include up-rezed flyers, animated wire rollovers and Black Rose as new table.

AshleyAshes

Jun 27, 2012
So glad I just up and bought S03. It just updates itself with new pinball. It's like I joined 'The Pinball Of The Month Club'. :D

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Planned release is Tomorrow, Friday 1/17/14. It will include up-rezed flyers, animated wire rollovers and Black Rose as new table.
Weee! Are they flyers and new rollovers for all tables? I remember you mentioned the rollovers would need to be done per-table. And obviously the flyers are per-table (duh).

So glad I just up and bought S03. It just updates itself with new pinball. It's like I joined 'The Pinball Of The Month Club'. :D
The best part of that is that given the build quality and playability of their newer tables (T2 and FT, for example) we're practically guaranteed that tables will be hard as balls and look great. Now I just have to wait until Saturday, because Friday in the US != Friday in Australia :(

We should also be close to a new hint for the next pack, too. Know what I'm hoping for!

Last edited:

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Weee! Are they flyers and new rollovers for all tables? I remember you mentioned the rollovers would need to be done per-table. And obviously the flyers are per-table (duh).

We ended up rebuilding all the tables (thanks to Stuart) so it's on all of them. The patch will be larger than normal for this.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Pre-Purchasing the Season is like opening a new xmas-gift every month :) Looking forward to the new table

Loadedweapon

Oct 26, 2013
Can we get auto screen rotation 270 so I don't have to mess up my cab every time I want to play?

Doccus

Jan 15, 2014
Black Rose on other platforms..

Is the date given for PC release, the same as for Mac Steam?.. The only way I can pre-buy a season 3 pass is to have a table on TPA's season 3 (in this case, fish tales) that I haven't bought already, Unfortunately, I have bought everything, including, fish tales so there is no option to buy a season pass, until a new table appears. I have been trying to find a way in steam to pre-purchase season 3 for several weeks, and unfortunately, only the PC version shows up as available for prepurchase on store.steam.pinballarcade, even though there are both Apple and Windows ones .
I hope this is not too confusing..
Also, is that usually in the afternoon that it becomes available?
THX! Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts