PC - Request Event camera

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
Hey guys, so I'm brand new to the steam/PC side of things and I've come across a problem that I can't seem to solve. My PC specs aren't fantastic so I've done my best to scale everything back but I can't get the flyover stuff to stop from happening. Turning event camera on and off does nothing so whenever the ball is on the top of the table the camera follows.
Am I missing something really obvious?

LeRoy3rd

May 18, 2013
I'm not at compy at the moment, but I believe "c" changes camera view, and "v" locks or unlocks the view it's on. Might be wrong, if that doesn't work, check keyboard bindings in options. :)

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Hey guys, so I'm brand new to the steam/PC side of things and I've come across a problem that I can't seem to solve. My PC specs aren't fantastic so I've done my best to scale everything back but I can't get the flyover stuff to stop from happening. Turning event camera on and off does nothing so whenever the ball is on the top of the table the camera follows.
Am I missing something really obvious?
Turn the camera type from "Scrolling" to "Locked".

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
I'm not at compy at the moment, but I believe "c" changes camera view, and "v" locks or unlocks the view it's on. Might be wrong, if that doesn't work, check keyboard bindings in options. :)

I'm also not near my comp right now but I'll try this. Thanks! :)

Alex Atkin UK

Sep 26, 2012
Not sure if its in the menu but as mentioned above there is DEFINITELY a key mapped to it but I cannot remember off the top of my head. Check the keyboard mappings in the menu, it should tell you.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
I don't know if it was mentioned, but the disable event camera is in the table settings. So start a table and then it is available in the menu. It is a global setting though, so you only have to do it once. Lock camera is mapped to a button and you can see the lock symbol on the hud when enabled.
With both set you only have the plunger and Backglas cam movement left, which is ok.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I have the same problem.Is there a solution?

By default, the "V" key will lock the camera from going to the upper playfield. However event cameras will still activate if you have the settings to On. Also some event cameras override this simply because the back glass needs to be focused on in the event such as Scared Stiff or Circus Voltaire. Event cameras that can be turned off are generally playfield event cameras such as Dr. Dude Mix Master or the lower playfield view in Black Hole and Haunted House.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts