German Review to Pinball Arcade (Launch & Season Pack 1) on PS4

PARALAX

Oct 3, 2013
Hey guys,

I've recorded a detailled review to the PS4 Version of Pinball Arcade yesterday with informations of the most important features and gameplay of all 22 currently available tables. If here are some germans as well, I would looking forward to some feedback and comments. I just tried to give my best for the gameplay. ;)

Please don't forget to subscribe our channel if you like the review. :)

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Thanks for the upload, great to see the improved lighting of the PS4 version. Circus Voltaire and Attack from Mars looked particularly good

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
AfM sadly doesn't have Strobe multiball in place for the new lighting system :/ I think FS mentioned they'll be implementing it fairly soon though.

Patty

Banned
Jan 18, 2014
Great Video!

By the way, I´m also from Germany.

Well, I love TPA, but there are some things, I would like to get patched / developed as soon as possible:
- an option to turn the music on the tables off (on Fun-House or Circus Voltaire, the music is making me :-()
- tournament-modi on the ps4
- Highscorelist sorted by friends on PS4
- optional chancing of the triggers from L1 to L2...
- season two tables for PS4
- patching the sound-files, they aren´t sounding as it is supposed to be
- Bringing such great tables as: Tommy, Simpsons, Addams-Family, Indiana-Jones, AC/DC...into the third season.

Greating to all Fans of Pinball Arcade and Pinball in general,
PAT

PARALAX

Oct 3, 2013
Thanks for your feedback! I hope some more tables will follow soon. Can't wait for table pack 2 and 3. ;)

Patty

Banned
Jan 18, 2014
I´m also looking forward for new tables. Sadly, there hasn´t actually been a statement from the developers made, when new tables resp. the 2nd season will be released for PS4.

Gute Arbeit, Great Work, lieber Paralax.

P.S. Sollte der Turniermodus endlich implementiert werden (leider gibt es dazu wohl noch keine genaueren Infos) können wir gerne mal gegeneinander antreten. Freue mich schon auf ein Duell!

PARALAX

Oct 3, 2013
Thanks! Sehr gerne...würde mich freuen. Allerdings habe ich leider keinen Plus-Account. :)

PARALAX

Oct 3, 2013
Lohnt sich für mich kaum, da ich fast nie online spiele. Und dafür sind mir 5€/Monat auch ehrlich gesagt zuviel.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts