Can you get goals on Table of the Month tables?

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
I'm pretty sure the answer is no. Last month I know I got a few on Whirlwind that never registered (extra ball one for sure), and just now I set off 2 ball multiball in BK several times. Only wondering because you can get the high score achievement and I got it for both of those tables, but then I wanted to know if I was wasting my time trying for goals.

If you can't get goals on the table of the month tables - why not give some indicator they are unattainable? Just for the sake of user-friendliness. Maybe gray out or remove the "Goals" box (the one with the stars).

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
The reason is because goals are locked out of trial version tables, and table of the month is still technically a trial version, started by "play free version".

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
So something different in this month's build - I am now able to get goals, and I got all five standard ones for Medieval Madness, but I didn't get an achievement. I did get the Hi-Score achievement, just not the standard goals achievement. What's more, is that the standard goals reset! I guess I'm fine with all of this, I just wanted to make sure it was the expected behavior for a free table of the month.

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
I'll take another look on Monday

Could you let us know what is to be expected? I'm assuming that goals should be able to be achieved on the table of the month, and that these should earn achievements and be saved. Is this the intent, or is something altogether different expected and designed to happen?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.