Mac Version 3.2.0 Discussion and Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Please post your Mac version 3.2.0 feedback here!

If you want to report bugs or other problems with this version, please use THIS THREAD and follow the guidelines in the first post.

Jay

May 19, 2012
I guess I'll just give up on Farsight fixing the problems in older tables (like Black Knight). I'm glad they're producing new tables. But at this point I'd rather have fixes on the tables I've already purchased. And I'd like a more consistent interface (especially regarding camera positioning).

Megahurtz

Dec 26, 2013
They finally fixed the Cue Ball Wizard double cue ball bug from back in November.
cue-ball-wizard.jpg

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
That's good news. I might buy it now. I guess I'll go see if the update is available. It wasn't there an hour ago.

gypsyshred

Apr 12, 2012
I purchased the Season 3 pass today, on my Windows rig. Since I have a Mac, I wanted to update with my new tables there, as well. So I went to download owned/update on my Mac, and it tried to download two extra tables, Roller and Construction. I'd bet those are likely dev tools, but you should take that out of the distro, I'm sure thats going to confuse people.

On that note, any chance we could play with the dev tools? Maybe have a 'create a table' mode with simple prefab parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.