My wishes for the PS4-Version

Patty

Banned
Jan 18, 2014
Well, I love TPA!
it´s an "Amazing journey"- as you see, i´m also a great fan of "The Who". But there are some things, I would like to get patched / developed as soon as possible:

- an option to turn the music on the tables off (on Fun-House or Circus Voltaire, the music is making me :-()
- tournament-modi on the ps4
- Highscorelist related to friends on PS4
- optional chancing of the triggers from L1 to L2...
- season two tables for PS4 (can´t find a release date)
- patching the sound-files, they aren´t sounding as it is supposed to be
- Bringing such great tables as: Tommy, Simpsons, Addams-Family, Indiana-Jones, AC/DC, Metallica, Lord of the rings, Iron Man...into the third season.

Greating to all Fans of Pinball Arcade and Pinball in general,
PAT

Patty

Banned
Jan 18, 2014
Sorry about my double-post. But i did some changes in post Nr. 2.

Last edited:

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Well, I love TPA!
it´s an "Amazing journey"- as you see, i´m also a great fan of "The Who". But there are some things, I would like to get patched / developed as soon as possible:

- an option to turn the music on the tables off (on Fun-House or Circus Voltaire, the music is making me :-()
- tournament-modi on the ps4
- Highscorelist related to friends on PS4
- optional chancing of the triggers from L1 to L2...
- season two tables for PS4 (can´t find a release date)
- patching the sound-files, they aren´t sounding as it is supposed to be
- Bringing such great tables as: Tommy, Simpsons, Addams-Family, Indiana-Jones, AC/DC, Metallica, Lord of the rings, Iron Man...into the third season.

Greating to all Fans of Pinball Arcade and Pinball in general,
PAT

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I'd love to see The Simpsons (both tables) make it to a Kickstarter. Someone from Farsight had said it was one of their favorites as well and that they were looking into it, but that it wouldn't be their next Kickstarter table - that ended up going to Terminator 2, so there is still a possibility. I just hope they can get the it before someone else nabs the license. The Simpsons are big money makers with games right now and I think it would do extremely well for Farsight.

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
New interface (UI)
In-play lighting manipulation. eg. Press touch pad to change lighting.
More camera angles. Sorry, I can't get enough.
Touch pad support.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
New interface (UI)
In-play lighting manipulation. eg. Press touch pad to change lighting.
More camera angles. Sorry, I can't get enough.
Touch pad support.

I agree.
They should should use the touch pad for the ball cam in Pro Mode.
I would still like the option of hearing the flipper mechanical sounds through the DS4 speaker too.

Feb 19, 2014
We need an option to set the camera angles ourselves. Seems like an obvious and easy to implement feature.

Also needs a portrait mode, or simply "flat overhead" view, whatever, basically so I'm looking straight down at the table. Doesn't have to be Tate (as I'm not planning on tilting my 65" display!) just has to be straight down and flat.

Other wanted feature is book keeping (IE, how long I've played a table for).

And a new UI, but that's on the way.

Please go back and tune some of the older tables (Monster Bash and Theatre are notably old, slower code) add features to them (no animated DMD on Ripley's and Theatre just looks bad) add emulation to old tables (Black Hole, Gorgar, Black Knight etc.).

Other than that, I'm totally happy. Really I'm totally happy as is, the game blows my mind graphically, it's near photorealistic to me, and the lighting that they did here is really really impressive. Oh that reminds me, PLEASE add a strobing effect for Strobe Multiball in Attack from Mars! Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts