[Blog] Pinball on Google Play

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
We all know there is some utter tripe on the Google Play store that claims to be "Pinball" (well at least, the app comes up in a "pinball" search).

With this in mind, I've decided to take on the (un)enviable task of reviewing each app on Google Play. The good. The bad. The ugly.

http://pinballongoogleplay.blogspot.com.au/

Come along for the ride, and discover if a game is Special, or if it is a Drain.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I can save you a little trouble here as I feel I have some expertise with this. I've already tried most, if not all of them.

With the exceptions of TPA, Zen, Revenge of the Rob-O-Bot, and hopefully soon Timeshock, the rest is all tripe.

Some more well intended than others but none the less fairly cr@p when being brutally honest.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I know this fact. In fact, I should probably put this as a byline on the blog. This is just for my pleasure, and for a bit if a laugh. Also, it should make me appreciate the apps that are doing it well. Perspective is everything.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Maybe review a good game (e.g. Momonga) next? Otherwise it might get rather depressing soon. ;)

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
I love these reviews, thanks! There sure are some junky pinball games out there. Keep em comin!

I got Momonga, but I really don't like it. Too slow and annoying. And I keep thinking, if I could just make this little rat RUN, I could easily beat all these levels. I mean, he can fly, but can't run?

night

May 18, 2012
Too bad it's only google play, you are missing out on the great iOS app Zaccaria, which is just superrrr.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
For great justice, and driveway cheese for all!

I think we need a blog called "Aussie slang as explained by Jared".

What the heck is driveway cheese, Jared? It just doesn't sound good at all to me, but your use above of driveway cheese sounds like it's a good thing. :confused:

night

May 18, 2012
What's not to love about Jiggler, this game has everything a pinball table needs: a deep rule set.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts