Pack 0 Trophy Question

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
Why is it that a bronze trophy is awarded upon completing the standard goals? Also, are we going to run out of trophies like we did on the PS3? :confused:

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
The table in question was RBION. TOTAN gave me a silver. I am not even attempting BH without the ability to nudge. Same with BK. At least Genie you can nudge! :D

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
The table in question was RBION. TOTAN gave me a silver. I am not even attempting BH without the ability to nudge. Same with BK. At least Genie you can nudge! :D

I did not realize that they had different levels. Seems like the standard goals should only give a bronze to save on overall trophy availability.

Why can't you nudge?

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
The tables on the PS3 were all bronze,silver,silver. I can't nudge at all on Black Hole or Black Knight. I don't know why, but it's odd that I could on Genie. I'm just saying without nudging on BK all i get are SDTM and left outlane drains. Black Hole's bumpers need to be animated as well.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
The tables on the PS3 were all bronze,silver,silver. I can't nudge at all on Black Hole or Black Knight. I don't know why, but it's odd that I could on Genie. I'm just saying without nudging on BK all i get are SDTM and left outlane drains. Black Hole's bumpers need to be animated as well.

I'll have to give those a try at lunch today and see if I can nudge.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
There's an occasional bug in the PS4 version that will prevent nudge from working on the scripted (non-emulated) tables: Black Hole, Genie, Black Knight, Gorgar, Big Shot. The workaround is to quit TPA and restart--nudging should be working properly again.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts