New update today zaccaria

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
Its nice we got a new table but were any of the issues with other tables fixed? I note the one way gate is still missing on Blackbelt. That pretty heavily impacts the way the table plays...

night

May 18, 2012
Edit: Graphics setting for Future World: set R, G and B to around 0% for a more dimm lighting fx, outside light 20% and set lightmap force around 75%.

Earth Wind and Fire, upper right bumper still not working..
Physics not fixed after the last update, feel now unrealistic. Something is wrong and it all started with previous months table(s) release.

Last edited:

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I bought a lot of them awhile back and erased them all. It felt like I was playing with a light weight Ping pong ball instead of a weighted steel ball. I was not impressed at all. Just my opinion that's all.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The physics have gone weird somewhere along the way. Not as much fun to play after the last few updates. But I still really like the art and designs of the pins. Hope they can tweak the physics a bit and get this train rolling again.

Didn't mean to jump you on you opinion. Was just curious if it was just certain pins that you didn't like or if you were just not into any of them.

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
its the willy wonka pyhsics that need attention atm, i really loke the layout of most tables and their ffx and quirks etc buttt its more shoot and pray rather than skill atm

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Artwork does look nice on the tables I must agree. All tables the ball control and ball weight was just not doing it for me. I'am now curious about Zen's upcoming project "Super League Football" basically a Soccer Table. Trailer looks cool. Time will tell.

Last edited:

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
I absolutely love the look of the Zaccaria tables. I fired TPA up last night and tried the newest table out and I really just don't like the way it looks. My favorite tables in TPA are tables like Firepower and Gorgar. The more modern tables are just too busy and cluttered. I can't see what I'm supposed to shoot at much of the time. Also, TPA just looks so flat and dull. The Zaccaria tables really pop. As far as the physics go, I think Zaccaria has much better ball weight than TPA. I do agree the physics in general need work, but overall to me it feels more like I'm batting a steel ball around in Zaccaria than it does in TPA.

I really hope they go back and focus on fixing the already released tables though...

night

May 18, 2012
Future World is this on IOS or are you talking about the real pinball machine?

The iOS version. Never played a real Future World. Would like to own one, but I don't have the space.
Before the holidays table release (Clown/earth Wind & Fire) I nailed down the physics in my custom settings. I tweaked on it for a long time and I loved my settings. Somehow the holidays update messed with the physics we all worked on so hard on with Zsolt to fine-tune. I hope he pays a visit and read our posts soon, so that the issues and bugs can be fixed.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Why does time runout when playing these tables? What are the best tables to buy? Pack 1 or just certain individual tables.
I have only experienced Locomotive & Time Machine. Thanks!

night

May 18, 2012
Why does time runout when playing these tables? What are the best tables to buy? Pack 1 or just certain individual tables.
I have only experienced Locomotive & Time Machine. Thanks!

The later Zaccaria tables had an unique feature called 'Game Time Bonus'. The last ball adds points as extra bonus time, so when you loose your 3rd ball you have extra bonus time to play. The earlier tables do have this feature. (Like Future World).
The gold pack gives you all the tables + the upcoming tables yet to be released. Individual tables, I like: Pinball Champ, Magic Castle, Robot, Farfalla, Shooting the Rapids.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts